Sunday, April 8, 2012

Food packed and ready to be shipped

No time now for a long post. I am in the last two full days before I leave town and my lists seem to be multiplying, like rabbits. I must say I am relieved to have the food out of my house and over to Angela's studio. I can now concentrate on getting the rest of my stuff done, and putting my place back together!

Hauling the boxes from our vehicles to the studio

Me, being dramatic, pretending to tear out my hair

All filled and tucked away into a corner

Angela, looking at the list of places she will have to ship... reconsidering her volunteer role perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. Shelly! I am so excited for you! Have a great hike!

    PCT/ JMT dreamer fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are starting a small store with all that food! Good job on getting it all together Ang & Shelly. What a relief!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete