Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mom's house

I've been hanging out at my Mom's place for the last few days, chatting it up with her and my other family members near by while at the same time trying to get the final touches done on my pack. All was going well, though taking longer than I had hoped. until I got to the final touches to the hip belt. I completed two very nice (if I do say so myself) hip belt pouches and at the final hour, just before dinner yesterday, I attached them to my belt. Low and behold, I put one of the pouches on upside down. As in, the zipper opening at the bottom. As in a real screw-up. To say I was disappointed in my self is a real understatement. Had I not waited till the last minute I would have had time to reverse my mistake, even if I didn't want to, but today is drive-to-San Diego day so I will have to devise something to make it work. I'll let you know what I come up with in my next missive. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. You must be so STOKED and NERVOUS! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete