Thursday, June 21, 2012

June 21st The Toolery

I love making stuff. Angela and I hit the studio first thing this morning with the intent of getting her casting set up working and workable. Of course what I think can get done in one day will take twice that time I think we'll get done pretty soon.

Went to the doc today and he ordered tests which I will take tomorrow. Hopefully by next week the test results will say something helpful and I'll be able to fix this thing. I'd sure like to be done with it.

Off to Capitola Book Cafe tonight to hear the woman speak who wrote The book "Wild". Everyone seems excited to hear her speak. It seems strange to be just off the trail and be listening to her speak of it... we will see.

Pictures of A and some of her tools at the Toolery.

No comments:

Post a Comment