Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August 21st Still here

Kind of an inactive day. I hung with the gals till they went off to their various activities then finished a book I got for 25 cents at a thrift store. By the time I was done my eyes were so wonky that I had to stop with all that and focus on something outside of a two foot range.
So I tried to help J with a sewing project she has but failed in two attempts to get the bobbin filled with the correct thread, so that project was off the table for today. Then, what?

So I just decided to go to Fred Myers and buy some snacks I can feed thru hikers, should I come across them in the next couple of weeks. Raw calories are appreciated by calorie deficient folks so even so called called "empty calories" can help if you are running low.

I've been trying to figure out what to do with my time out here and no matter which way I slice it, I can't imagine hanging out for another 10 days till my friends are available over there in Salt Lake City. I'm just starting to get the antsy feeling like I should start back towards California, even if it takes me a while to get there. So I called Salt Lake to make my apologies and am now reconsidering just how to make my move south. Inquiring minds will want to know but I have nothing concrete to share. More will be reveled in due time. In the meantime I will share a photo of Vinnie, the dog that lives here. Sometimes I wonder if I'm doing a tour of PNW dogs.

1 comment:

  1. What could be more fun than a dog tour! Good choice, Shelly. Lola Dog

    ReplyDelete