Thursday, March 1, 2012

I think I am closer to deciding which blog to focus on for this long hike. I managed to buy and download the newest Mac software, OSX Lion. The reason for this is that I found out I could sync my iPhone to my computer via iCloud. What that means is that when I take a photo/video on my phone, that software doo-hicky, thing-a-mabob magically floats the image over the, I don't know what, and puts it into my computer... no matter where I am or how far. Who knew? What this means for my trip is that I will be able to keep my phone/camera from getting too full of images without having to physically be on my computer. WOW!

I still have to figure out how to shrink my images but I did find an app, Ever Clipper Plus, that will do the job, at least on the still images. Those videos? Well I don't know if this is possible but I'll still try to find an answer. Too bad I'm not interested in computer problems.... this has been, and continues to be, a hell-ride for me. But, I guess it can be solved. Thanks to those who emailed me to make suggestions!

Wow. How cool is that. I was able to send a photo, nothing exciting as you can see, but still I sent it directly from my phone to this blog. It just might work after all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment